“I Can Teach You … BUT … You Have To Be Willing To Learn” with Kathy Opperman Associate Broker and Managing Partner at Century 21 Alliance
Greetings and welcome to this edition of the Cheplak Insider.
Hi this is michael krisa aka that interview guy and co-founder of the cheplak insider and in this leadership episode we focus on Kathy Opperman; Associate Broker and Managing Partner at Century 21 Alliance.
With over 25 years of real estate experience Kathy is the first person to admit that a career in real estate is not an easy one … BUT … is can surely be an extremely rewarding one!
Kathy’s motto is “I can teach you what you have to do; you just have to be willing to do it!”
Here are just a few of the topics we’ll be covering today:
- How to Conquer anxiety and fear in real estate.
- Why you need to keep the ‘dead wood’ in the office.
- The critical pieces of an impactful and lucrative training program.
- How to leverage Facebook and social media to build relationships.
- What are the key steps to building relationships and recruiting.
- And much, much more
So sit back, turn up your speakers as we go one on one with Kathy Opperman ….