Behind The Big New Brand … with Sherry Chris President and CEO of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
Greeting and welcome to this edition of the Cheplak Insider.
Hi this is michael krisa aka that interview guy and co-founder of the cheplak insider and in this leadership episode we focus on Sherry Chris; President and CEO of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate.
Sherry first started her career in banking but after purchasing her first home – caught the real estate bug, so much so that within a year she had acquired her real estate license, quit her bank job to pursue a full time career real estate.
Sherry had leadership in her DNA and was drawn to senior management positions.
She moved quickly up the ranks and in 2008 she was asked to launch the new, global real estate brand Better Homes and Gardens.
Here are just a few of the topics we’ll be covering today:
- The importance of being creative in your business.
- How to build the right value propositions.
- How to see that opportunities are in every market.
- Why surrounding yourself with the brightest and the best in your field is an absolute must for any leader.
- Right sizing your company.
- What it means to be culturally aligned.
- and much, much more …
So sit back, turn up your speakers as we go one on one with Sherry Chris…